Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First Session Complete






The first studio session for my new album has been completed! Whoo, a huge accomplishment as I have been working on these tunes for what seems like forever. Jeff Bass and Justin Campbell did a great job helping me out I wish I got more pictures in general. Good thing Julie Schatz and TJ Hansen of GingerAttack Productions were on board to get some video footage. We tracked 6 songs at 3 Elliot Studios with Josh Antonuccio working the knobs. Everything was recorded to tape and the drums especially just sounded amazing. Justin broke two...count 'em TWO sticks during recording. Not sure how he does it, but that man hits those drums hard...so I get it. He sounded awesome and I'm really excited about this stuff coming together. Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment